Product is fine, precious jewellery made of metal such as gold/ silver /platinum and studded with diamond, pearl and other gemstones. The products are only meant to be worn on the body hence for external use only.
Customer or intended user:
For use by any gender of age 18 years and above. For Children between the age group of 4 to 17 years on special order by parent or guardian.
The product may be used to enhance an individual’s beauty, personality. It is for external use only, on various body parts.
It is usually purchased or gifted to share emotion and celebrate occasions.
- Your jewelry should be cleaned regularly.
- You can use a very soft brush and soapy water to clean it, then rinse your piece with clean lukewarm water. We recommend that you store your jewels properly in a hard case (contact with other jewelry pieces could cause scratches).
- Chains should be closed and laid flat to avoid tangling.
- Consider removing your jewelry before going to sleep, practicing any sport, washing your hands or using corrosive products.
- This product is for use of wearing only with basic strength for holding diamonds/gemstone only.
- Diamond carat weight (CTW) represent the approximate total weight of all diamond, in a piece.
- Metal purity is stamped on the jewellery.
- Natural color diamonds and gems stones may have been treated or enhanced by heating, irradiation, oiling, filling, or diffusion. In such case declaration shall be provided.
- Unless otherwise specified all diamonds are sourced from mines, though lab-grown diamonds could in inadvertently be substituted by the manufacturer.
- Avoid contact with Fragrance, alcohol, cosmetics, ammonia, chlorine and keep your pieces away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes.
- If the jewellery you use is made of silver and platted /black antique avoid direct contact with acetone, water, alcohol etc.
- As jewellery is meant for wearing avoid, using for pulling, as hammer as an opener etc., It will damage the product.
- If your jewelry suffers a shock or hit, the stone setting may need to be checked. Avoid forcing clasps, joints and metal frames and be sure to check that the clasp and safety latch closed properly.
- We have taken utmost care while crafting your product such as avoiding use of banned chemicals, alloys etc. and all necessary pre-tests are conducted.
- However after wearing this if you have any skin irritation or itching, please stop the use of the same. If symptoms prolong then do consult a doctor.
- Refrain from putting jewellery in the mouth.
- This piece of jewellery has detachable wearing element like pusher on pin which is intended to be kept safely away from small children (infants) to avoid accident like choking or swallowing.